This Site is under construction...stay tuned for recent photo shoots

Monday, November 22, 2010

The Poovey Family

A few weeks ago I met my high school friend Pamela to take pictures of her family and a few friends! it was sooooo Cold! It started off rough with the Poovey family..the cold temperatures and Sun made it difficult and Miss Annabelle was not warming up to me! Who Could!! It was freezing. I decided to meet them back at there house when I was finished and I think we got some pretty good shots! She is adorable and by the time I left I felt like I had a life long little friend! She is adorable and so funny! Below are a few of the pictures of this precious family.

 

Poovey0005.jpg

Poovey0006.jpg

Poovey0010.jpg

Poovey0012.jpg

Poovey0014.jpg

Poovey0016.jpg

Poovey0017.jpg

Poovey0021.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment




Welcome to my Photography blog. I will be posting pictures of my most recent shoots. I hope you enjoy.